Q. As an alumni can I still access RefWorks?


Unfortunately, you can't keep access to RefWorks once you graduate (when your NetID expires, your access should expire too). You have to move (export via RIS format) your references to a free citation manager like EndNote Web (www.myendnoteweb.com<http://www.myendnoteweb.com> ) or Mendeley (https://www.mendeley.com/ ).

  • Last Updated Jul 13, 2017
  • Views 11
  • Answered By Kevin Frasier

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us